AEC offers delivery of groupage (consolidated) cargo from cargo agents and freight forwarders terminals in Finland, as well as directly from the airport Vantaa to Russia
The cost is definitely the advantage of delivery as part of the consolidation. Shipper pays only the proportion of freight, which takes it directly to the load and avoids the need to hire a separate transport unit. At the same time, thanks to a small-sized vehicle fleet of AEC, customers may send goods quickly, moving away from having to wait for consolidation in the heavy trucks.
AEC launches regular operations to/from Helsinki, Kotka, Hamina, Lappeenranta, Kouvola, Vaalimaa, Nuijamaa, Imatra for which customers are able to receive automatically send information about the availability of free space on board. (SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER)
By sending the goods to Finland to the address of an agent or freight forwarder for the consolidation and delivery to Russia, inform him of the AEC service. You can also use the full-service by AEC, which includes the delivery of your cargo from anywhere wordlwide to Finland and Handling in Finland. (More)
Using the services of AEC you feel:
- Individual approach to solving your task
- Responsibility of execution of your order
- Efficiency of delivery
- The clarity and the smooth operation of the cargo customs bonded terminal of "A" class in Finland (Hamina)
- The proper approach to the processing of freight forwarding, transportation and customs documents (TIR, T-1, EX-A, SAD, AREX, MRN, CMR, etc.)
- Favorable tarifffs
- Transparency of pricing.
Delivery of groupage cargo from Norway, Sweden, Denmark to Russia
Cargo transportation to Sweden, Norway and Denmark is specific in terms of internal customs regulation and transportation since these countries are not members of the European Union and therefore customs clearance is carried out according to their own rules. The specialists of our company are well acquainted with the peculiarities of export from these countries. Reliable delivery of goods is provided due to reliable schemes of goods delivery from any areas of Scandinavia.
The Autoexpress Corporation Company provides the delivery of goods from these countries by the method of combined transportation using sea, auto and air transport.
AEC provides the following services for cargo transportation from the Royal Scandinavia:
• Cargo transportation;
• Preparation of transport documentation;
• Comprehensive consultations;
• Negotiations with contractors;
• cargo insurance;
• Execution of loading and unloading operations and other warehouse operations;
• prompt customs clearance;